Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Type||DRUM / IBC|
|Appilcation||Board & Paper|
|Chemical Composition||Ammonia Free Potassium Zirconium Carbonate|
Aqueous Alkaline Solution of stabilized Potassium Zirconium Carbonate, used as on machine curing cross linking agent for all types’ paper & board applications. Chemical Composition:
- Ammonia Free Potassium Zirconium Carbonate Special Features:
-Ammonia Free Crosslinking Agent.
-Non Formaldehyde based rapid machine curing agent to improve wet & dry rub resistance of the coated papers.
-Improving IGT wet pick resistance. Advantages:
- Formaldehyde free, confirming to FDA & BGA regulations.
- Rapid machine curing. Independent of pH & the temperature during drying.
- No adverse effect on the optical brighteners.
- Since the coating cured with Cross linking Agent (VC KZC) retains micro porosity, ink drying or the receptivity is not affected.