Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Type||DRUM / IBC|
|Grade Standard||Analytical Grade|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Aqueous Anionic Dispersion based on Polystyrene used to improve sheet & print gloss of the Coated Papers.Chemical Composition:
- Polystyrene Dispersion Special Features:
- Enhance Sheet & Print Gloss of Coated papers.Advantages:
- Using Gloss Enhancer (VC Gloss), one can replace imported No.1 clay with the local one in the Bar or Airknife Coating application.
- One requires lower Calendering load, thus saving loss of Bulk during Calendering.
- VC Gloss (Gloss Enhancer) helps to improve the print gloss of the coating & yet provides micro porosity, thus helps in Ink drying.
- Depending on the addition level, our product would improve the coverage of the coated paper/board.