LEADING MANUFACTURER OF VC AZC, VC CURE AND VC KZC FROM NAVI MUMBAI.
Get Latest Price
Aqueous solution of Hydroxylated Resin.
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Non Formaldehyde Hydroxylated Resin.
- Non Formaldehyde based on machine rapid curing agent assist in improving wet & dry rub resistance of the coated paper
- Improving IGT wet pick resistance.
- Unlike UF or MF resin, it has on machine curing effect & is not influenced by the pH or the temperature during the drying of coating.
- Unlike UF or MF resin, it is free of Formaldehyde & is FDA conforming.
- Unlike UF or MF resins, the broke based on Crosslinking Agent (VC CURE) coated papers is repulpable.
- While the performance of Glyoxal gets destroyed by the higher pH of the coating, Crosslinking Agent (VC CURE) is stable over longer pH range (upto pH of 9.5).
- Unlike Glyoxal, Crosslinking Agent (VC CURE) exhibits low coating viscosity & stable rheology under shear.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback